patience with ablation

A community for people with Women's Health-related concerns. Ask a question, join a conversation, share experiences.

patience with ablation

After 2 years of near constant bleeding with 2-3 days of unmanageable flow per month leading to exhaustion; I am so glad I had the ( Novasure ) ablation procedure.  The first twelve weeks after procedure (8/16/12) included heavy bleeding and thick discharge.  It looked yellow and infected, but my doctor was not concerned,...I was sure it was unsuccessful...eventually it slowed and then stopped (11/?/12).  Today is January 18, 2013....I have had no period and minimal discharge during ovulation.  

So very glad I had this successful procedure!!  
Avatar dr f tn
How are you? It is good to hear that the ablation procedure went well and the bleeding was managed. Indeed, every woman is different and it takes a few months for the body to fully heal on the inside and resume its normal cycle. Regular follow-up is also recommended. Take care and best regards.
Hormones For Better Sleep Better, G...
15 hrs ago by gymdandee
KTowne, and Belle313 commented on Belle313's status
KTowne 5 more sleeps!!! :):) Comment
Menstrual Tracker
Track your cycles
Reach your weight goals