period every 15 days
I was shocked not to find any topic like this problem I am having.  I got my paragard inserted may of 2012. my periods were every 28 days lasted a week bad cramps at first like doc said but got better. well for the past 3-4 months my periods have been coming closer and closer and this past month 15 days. its like having my period every 2 weeks. at first it starts very light, not like staining, just very light and then a regular period for well over a week. then a week and a half off and then back all over again. i called my doc and i am waiting to talk with her tomorrow. i am thinking this isn't for me but i haven't been able to find any body with this problem on google (scary). i am 39 and have had 3 kids just can't take the pill like alot of us (hormones and stuff). very disappointed.  I am very sexually active with my boyfriend and this does get in the way, not to mention the roller coaster of moods associated with having your period every 15 days. omg
A copper IUD will do this for about one year, and then it goes back to normal.  Supplement with iron or you may get deficient and it takes a while to get your iron back up.  It leaves you feeling very lethargic.  But I love the copper IUD.  
What was the reason you were put on the paragard? Was it for preventing pregnancy? Sorry I have just not heard of that one before.