period is 2 weeks late but no signs of pregnancy

A community for people with Women's Health-related concerns. Ask a question, join a conversation, share experiences: medical conditions, general health, and management.

my period is two weeks late. suppose to start my period on 13th october. but so far  i have no signs or symptoms of pregnancy. pls help
Missed periods and changes in mood are the earliest symptoms of pregnancy. The area around your nipples turns dark. Tiredness, nausea and vomiting, sometimes referred to as morning sickness, ranging from queasiness to severe vomiting that can manifest just in the morning are also early symptoms.
These can be the symptoms of pregnancy. If you miss your periods then you can test 1 week- 10 days after you miss your periods or you can test for pregnancy by a highly sensitive pregnancy test 10 days post ovulation with a sensitive ( 20 - 25 mIU ) pregnancy test. Also I would suggest you to get your serum HCG levels estimated since this is more specific than urine for pregnancy tests. The HCG (it is a hormone) levels rise only in pregnancy and its presence will confirm the status of your pregnancy.

I hope it helps. It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your doctor. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.

JessicaWooten31 commented on When Your Cold Is Not...
1 hr ago
NaydaBadillo commented on Fluoroquinolones incr...
veronica0808 commented on photo
Menstrual Tracker
Track your cycles
Reach your weight goals