period late pregnancy test negative??????
My period is late, I took a pregnancy test a few days ago and it was negative but I feel sick most days but not all and Im tired apart from that I feel fine. I am 30 and have a 3 year old what does this mean? My partner always pulls out as niether of us like condoms could I be pregnant?
Withdrawl method is not 100% safe and hence pregnancy can occur. To confirm the status of pregnancy, I suggest you to test for pregnancy by a highly sensitive pregnancy test 10 days post ovulation with a sensitive ( 20 - 25 mIU ) pregnancy test. Also then I would suggest you to get your serum HCG levels estimated since this is more specific than urine for pregnancy tests. If it comes negative then other causes of delayed periods should be explored.

It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your doctor. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.