period pains but no period ?
Hi everyone. My last period started 27th september, during the high fertility me and my partner had unprotected sex but he did withdrawal. What are the chances of me being pregnant? I've had stomach cramps for the past week now and even have wore a towel in my knickers because it feels like I'm about to start my period but I'm just experiencing a lot of discharge. I'm never late on my period. I took a test today which was negative , is to early? What are the chances I am pregnant thanks for advice.
if he withdrawal and didn't *** in you then you wont get pregnant, But i would go to the doc figure out what's going on!
These can be the symptoms of pregnancy. If you miss your periods then you can test 1 week- 10 days after you miss your periods or you can test for pregnancy by a highly sensitive pregnancy test 10 days post ovulation with a sensitive ( 20 - 25 mIU ) pregnancy test. Also I would suggest you to get your serum HCG levels estimated since this is more specific than urine for pregnancy tests. The HCG (it is a hormone) levels rise only in pregnancy and its presence will confirm the status of your pregnancy.

I hope it helps. It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your doctor. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.