period with heavy bleeding pain clots and stabbing pains

A community for people with Women's Health-related concerns. Ask a question, join a conversation, share experiences.

I have always had a 3 to 4 day period. It has always been painful. I feel sometimes like someone takes a knife and sticks it up inside me its sharp and so painful that when it happen to me at the store I bent over and yelled it was embarassing. Last week I started spotting on seen blood on tissue I would wear a pad and nothing the blood was brown on the tissue finally I started it has been painful and extremely heavy with lots and lots of clotting the more days that pass the heavier it gets.
Iam 43 and my husband is fixed so I know Iam not pregnant . Iam just worried especially about the sharp stabbing pain that hits hard fast and then its gone . Can you help me with any info on this situation and I have been bleeding now for seven days tomorrow will be eight . I bleed ten days when I was having a miscarriage many years ago. Thank you so much
get to the doctor asap.
KTowne, and Belle313 commented on Belle313's status
1 hr ago
KTowne 26 weeks, feeling blessed a... Comment
1 hr ago
Belle313 commented on Belle313's status
Menstrual Tracker
Track your cycles
Reach your weight goals