periods 2 weeks apart- pregnancy possible???
I am 35 and have unprotected sex with my boyfriend frequently. My periods are VERY regular. Well I started my period as usual on Dec 31. However, it was not normal. It was light and long. Then yesterday, Jan 16, I started again. This time it is like it normally should be. My doctor said it could mean I am pregnant. Then I had a neg HPT on Jan 16, is it possible it is too early to show positive? Could this be a miscarrage or other problem?
It's not too early to show positive.  You could try testing again to be sure.  I'd say it's more likely you are having some kind of hormonal issue than pregnancy.  Only continuing to monitor your cycle will reveal if you'll need to go in and get something to help with it.
I should add a blood test may very well help reveal if it's either. The blood hCG test is more sensitive than the HPT, and blood tests can test other hormone levels as well.  You might ask your doctor to order those.