periods
I have always been like clock work with my periods but the past few months my husband and i have been trying to have a baby and every month my periods have been about 32-36 days apart. what is causing this. this month I started today 10/3 but was supposed to start on the 28th of sept. never had a period in sept. but now i am bleeding and it started today and it is brown blood and i am having pain in my stomach (lower) stomach on the right side and in the middle. How come I am not reg. anymore. I have always been right about 30's like ex: 24th of every month like clock work now its anywhere between 32-36 days. I took a HPT yesterday from the dollar store it was neg.
The cycles can become delayed because of various reasons like - anaemia, unexplained or sudden weight gain or weight loss, hypothyroidism, and polycystic disease of the ovary and stress. To find out you will need to get investigated. A scan may be done. Progestins may be taken to get withdrawal bleeding.
Consult your Doctor. Take care & good luck.