periods

This patient support community is for discussions relating to women's health issues, including bone health, gynecologic cancers, genetic testing, heart disease, infectious diseases, work issues, mammograms, reproductive health, sexuality, domestic abuse and sexual violence.

periods

My name is Kristie and for the past two months I have had two periods in one month, what would cause that and what do I need to do?
Well, first off don't stress. It could be perfectly normal I have two periods in one month at least once a year. My cycle always have been like that. But if your truly concerned see a woman's health clinic or doctor. My period being off is sometimes cyst on my ovaries. I have had them since age 13. But birth control helps control them for the most part. May God bless you and good luck.
thank you. I also used to have cervical cancer and the doctor's think it might be coming back. My cycle is all messed up and it's kind of scary to me.
I am sorry to hear that sweetheart. Cancer of any type can be hard. My suggest to you is even as young as you are don't be scared to ask questions to your doctor and your parents. They should be your support. It's natural to be scared, but you must believe and have faith all will be ok. Have you spoken to your mom? I know parents can be overwhelming when their children are going through hard times. I am 28 and going through some hard  health issues myself. My mom and dad even as old as I am tend to be overwhelming toward me. My best advice to you is be honest with your mom. You maybe young but you are going through grown up matters. Be open with her as well tell her what you are feeling and your concerns. I am her for you if you need to vent or talk, but don't talk to her too. Praying for you and here for you.
Yes I know. Thanks for the advice. Im almost 23. Me and my mom don't talk all that much and we aint very close either. But thanks for the advice and I would like to add you as a friend if thats ok with you.?
Sorry I hit the wrong post somehow my cramped up hands and this phone just aren't working together. But still I am sorry you are going through cancer. Most of my family on my moms side has dealt with cancer. It is still smart to have a support system. People you can trust and be open with. And I still believe in speaking with your doctor about any concerns. I am working on being dxs with Multiple Sclerosis and its hard. Without my husband and mom I don't know what I would do. I get your fear no matter how old we are it is scary to not know what is going on with your body. My hands stiffen and leg falls asleep no matter what I am doing. Just stay strong, and know if you need to vent your worries you can vent to me. Praying for you.
That is fine, I would love to be friends.
Thank you for the prayer's. I need that a lot. I just sent you an invite to be my friend.
hi girl.. try to do a little exercise.. and also yoga.. it helps. try to stay calm because i believe you surely need it. try to talk to your mom so that you could discuss things together, moms knows best. bear hugs!
thanks. I have never done yoga before.lol.