pink discharge

This patient support community is for discussions relating to women's health issues, including bone health, gynecologic cancers, genetic testing, heart disease, infectious diseases, work issues, mammograms, reproductive health, sexuality, domestic abuse and sexual violence.

pink discharge

I AM 6 WKS PREGNANT. WENT TO DOC ON WED AND EVERYTHING WAS GOOD. I WAS RELIEVED CAUSE I MISSCARRIED AT 3 MONTHS - 3 MONTHS AGO.....ANYHOW TODAY I HAD TO USE THE BATHROOM AND OFCOURSE I AM CONSTIPATED.  I WENT TO WIPE AND I HAD A PINK CREAMY DISCHARGE. I ALSO HAVE A YEAST IN FECTION AND HAVE TOOK 2 OF MY 3 DAY DOSE SUPOSITORIES.  I AM JUST BOUT HEALED UP FROM THE YEAST INFECTION, HARDLY ANY ITCH OR DICOMFPORT NOW.  TRIED TO CALL MY DOC AND NO ANSWER, JUST LEFT A MESSAGE FOR PHONE NURSE.  SHOULD I TAKE OR NOT TAKE THE 3RD DOSE OF MY YEAST INFECTION MEDICINE?  I DON'T WANT TO LOOSE THIS BABY. I AM 33 AND SECOND PREGNANCY,NO PREVIOUSE CHILDREN.
Hi there sweetie and welcome.  Try not to panic.  Lots of woman will have some sort of spotting during pregnancy.  Yes, it very well could be due to the yeast infection.  I personally like the systemic pill you can take for it rather than the cream.  Anyway, wait for that call back from your doctor.  If you leave a message you should get the doctor on call to call you back.  If you didn't leave your information, call back and do so now.  That is the best thing to do.  I did have spotting during my pregancy---  after intercourse, when I had a horrible cough and was sick (no one knew why but probably due to blood vessels on my cervis) and I fell down the stairs and had bright red bleeding at 17 weeks and was put on bed rest (baby was fine and went to term).  

Okay, so don't panic.  Wait to hear from your doctor, sit down and put your feet up for a while.  Have your partner make you a nice cup of tea or something and just relax until they call you.  It should be fine.

Peace and let us know what happens.  good luck