pinkish light period 4 days after period was expected "i think"
I had a period "well I think it was my period" but I got it four days late according to my app on my phone "mydays" my period was four days late when it came it was very light and light pink color / orangish , I didn't have cramp, when I usually have them the first two days of my period, and on the 2nd day before night fall my period stopped all together, it usually last at least four days min. im ttc and had sex on my ovulation day and fertile days, is this my period or could I have actually conceived ?
It could go either way. My days is pretty accurate though :) I have a 6 mo old and knew it was an Ov day due to the app. Good luck :)

PS I took 4 preg tests up until the day I went to the doctor and all were neg. And I was 7w :)
Delayed periods are usually due to pregnancy. Most home pregnancy tests that check urine beta-HCG are sensitive to 20-25 mIU/ml of HCG. The test can be positive anywhere from about 2-3 days prior to a missed menses to 4-5 days after, but usually it should be done 7-10 days past your missed period. You can check your pregnancy status by urine for pregnancy test or get your serum HCG levels checked which is more specific test for pregnancy.

Such spotting can occur in corpus luteum defect of pregnancy.
It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your doctor. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.