pinkish urine
i woke up wiht pinkish stain in my panties, and when i wipe there is pinkish tint on the toilet paper. Im having pretty bad stomach pains and cramps. and i did have unprotected sex almost 3weeks ago. i'm also having this really bad headache that won't go away. i've had it almost a day now. I haven't had a period in almost a year.
These can be the symptoms of pregnancy and the pink spotting can be due to implantation bleeding or corpus luteum defect. However to confirm the status of pregnancy, I suggest you to test for pregnancy by a highly sensitive pregnancy test 10 days post ovulation with a sensitive ( 20 - 25 mIU ) pregnancy test. Also then I would suggest you to get your serum HCG levels estimated since this is more specific than urine for pregnancy tests.

It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your doctor. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.