plan B, period 2 weeks early
I had my period on the 9th, then I had sex for the 1rst time on the 16th, but the condom broke so I took Plan b on the 18th.

I star bleeding on the 24th again ( 2 weeks early!) it looked like my period but ir was very light, was that my period or just bleeding from taking plan B?

is there any chance I could be pregnant?
There's always a chance.  Plan B is not guaranteed to work.  It's pretty effective, though.  It could make you have irregular bleeding, so the early bleeding you noted could be from that.

If you are going to be regularly sexually active, you might want to consider something more reliable.  And if you do plan to continue just using condoms, ALWAYS use spermicidal cream or jelly with the condom.  

If you only use a condom and it breaks, you can also insert an applicator ful of the spermicidal cream, jelly, or foam immediately after intercourse (so it's good to have on hand all the time anyway).  This will help furthur, but you'd still need Plan B.  
Plan B can either delay or jump start your period.  I wouldn't worry.  Your cycle may be screwed up for the next month or 2.  Fyi Plan B is 75% effective but that rate declines the more you take it.