plan b effectiveness?

A community for people with Women's Health-related concerns. Ask a question, join a conversation, share experiences.

plan b effectiveness?

ok so i took the plan b on monday night/ tuesday morning and i was bleeding on sunday.. the bleeding lasted until about wed and was not to heavy but not too light.. should i be worried?
the instructions say you can have bleeding, along with other side effects

as to the effectiveness...how soon after unprotected sex did you take the first pill?
i went and read your last post...about the same thing. you had sex on the 21st of july and took plan b then......why are you taking it like 2 weeks later?

PLAN B IS NOT A FORM OF BIRTH CONTROL i said that in your last post and you are using it as such if you used it before...and are using it 2 weeks later for another encounter that just happened

get on birth control..actual birth control and start using condoms.

plan b has a GREAT deal of hormones inside of it and your are really messing up your body by using it as your only from of birth control.
Avatar n tn
i didnt use it two weeks later.. i used plan b for the first time about 10-12 months ago im not sure when exactly i was just meaning i had sex before having sex when the condom broke
plan b effectiveness?
by jillian4316, Jul 24, 2009 09:55PM
my boyfriend and i had unprotected sex DURING my period and he did not *** inside of me.. about 3-5 days later we had sex and the condom broke.. we don't believe he came inside of me but i took plan b within 24 hours just incase.. I've taken it before and had bleeding a few days later. i took it 3 days ago and have had no bleeding and really no symptoms.. i have been sick for about a week or so but it started before i took plan b.. should i be worried about pregnancy or no?

so going by that it looked as though yes you used it sometime only slightly before the 24 of july..actually you said three days ago and that makes it july 21 and then used it a few days ago

so thats why i took it as you have used it twice in less than a month
Hollus commented on photo
1 hr ago
Hollus commented on photo
1 hr ago
Israel Proves the Desalination Era ...
4 hrs ago by gymdandee
Menstrual Tracker
Track your cycles
Reach your weight goals