please, someone! :(
So for about two months, I've had athlete's foot, and two weeks ago finally realized that it was that, and got an antifungal cream for it. I've also (for about a month) have had jock itch because it spread :/ and used to cream for it. My foot is okay now, only I still sometimes have itching around my vagina. Mainly the top. I'm also just itchy EVERYWHERE. I think it's unrelated though, maybe from allergies, maybe allergic to detergant, or dry skin. But where I'm itchy, as in everywhere else, I get bumps. Back to my vagina though. The first place it started to itch, it was a patch of dry looking skin. It's not like that anymore, the thing is, theres about 4 pus/fluid filled bumps. They didn't appear to have pus in them, I popped them because they were bothering me and I felt maybe if I drain it it'll feel better. Some pus(not a lot) came out, then some blood/clear fluid did. I'm not sure what that could be. I recently haven't been sexually active, though about 2 months ago I was, sadly I haven't been tested. I am about to get my period, and sometimes get a single bump, like a pimple but doesn't pop, on my labia majora. I don't think thats what that is though because its been there for a little while. Maybe its just because of jock itch? Its no where else where I also had dry itchy patches. Can someone please help me!
By the way, I don't have any discharge problems, or anything abnormal besides what I've said
It sounds complicated enough that I would see a dermatologist and get it all straight.
Hello there,

I just finished reading your comments. I agree with AnnieBrooke. You
could go to your family doctor and tell your doctor what's been going on.
You shouldn't be popping those fluid filled bumps. Especially since you
don't know what's causing these bumps. It could be an allergy an allergic
reaction etc. The doctor could give you a referral to a dermatologist.
Good luck finding out what's going on. Eve :)