please help
"i am a cheerleader and today at practice i began to get heat flashes and light headed and dizzy. the tips of my fingers started to tingle to and i could see black dots around my eyes. and i get obscured vision and shaky hands. whats wrong with me?
It could be a number of things. I would make an appointment with your doctor. I was a cheerleader & was finally told I had low blood sugar after passing out a number of times. What happens to me is: I get really hot all of a sudden, my ear ring, my vision gets spots & blurry, and I feel really weak. I have to keep candy or crackers with me all the time just in case & I have to eat more meals (smaller portions tho) through out the day. It also could have been it was just too hot outside & not enough fluids. Stay hydrated & for sure make an appointment.