please help

This patient support community is for discussions relating to women's health issues, including bone health, gynecologic cancers, genetic testing, heart disease, infectious diseases, work issues, mammograms, reproductive health, sexuality, domestic abuse and sexual violence.

please help

Hi my name is shswn I had sex with my boyfriend on December 5th and on the 18th I went to the doctor did a pregnancy test it was negative okay today is the 30th and my period has not come on for this month so when can I take another test
So you had unprotected? Did you take a  blood test at the doctors to determine whether you were pregnant or a normal urine sample pregnancy test?. How late are you?
U may be like me and most women whos hormones take weeks n weeks before giving a positive on a test.With my daughter it was nearly five weeks after my period before i finally got a positive.This time around,same thing.My hubby n i had sex in june on the 16th my period came early on the 18th so i thaught well ovulations already over no way ill get pregnant.But towards the end of the month i noticed some very familiar changes.August comes n on the 13th i started spotting.It lasted for 7 days i thaght it cant be implantation because the norm is two three days.Mine was like a medium flo period by day three and spotting again last few days.I convinced myself it was my period but i just couldnt settle with that because it just wasnt normal.I took 8 test total and they were all neg.I was so frustrated i had decided to give up,quit and face the factthat i may not be pregnant.It was devistating,as our daughter is almost five now and we really wanted a baby.As much as i wanted to face my dissapointment n settle it,i just couldnt,i was listening to my body which was yelling baby! Baby! So..i pushed myself to take one last test.On the 15th of august i went to the docter and finally got my positive:) i am now 18w 2 d today and we're having a boy:)
Im just getting back on here I dont be on here every day just wanted to let you both know I am pregnant im 6weeks today January 9th and I have my first appointment on January 16th for a ultra sound to make sure its not twins because I had twin boys 5yrs ago and after the ultra sound I see the doctor and congratulations carlos wife on your pregnancy and thank yall both so much :-)