please help
so I just pinpricked what I thought was a cyst/absess on my labia minora and pus like secretion oozed out of the hole along with blood. I squeezed the sides of it and the pus kept coming. bot enough to fill a whole tissue but there was a fair bit considering it was only a pea sized lump.. was this a bad move? It is hurting a fair bit and I'am scared to lay on my side as I have had MRSA previously (about 3 years ago) but know that if the discharge contaminates other areas it can cause thus to spread. Just thinkimg to extremities as I don't want to risk it. Should I go to the doctors or a hospital? Don't seek help unless I have left it to the last minute or if I think it could be a reoccurrence of the staph infection. It is just of concern and was hoping a Doctor or Medical expert online could assist within the meantime as I dont want to be sitting in casualty all night..
Please help

This discussion is related to Vaginal Lumps.
It can be a ruptured boil. Boils are caused by infection of the hair follicle by staph aureus. . Hair follicles that are blocked by greasy creams, petroleum jelly, or similar products are more vulnerable to infection. Bacterial skin infections can be spread by shared cosmetics or washcloths, close human contact, or by contact with pus from a boil or carbuncle. Treatment includes antibiotics and incision and drainage and do not touch or pick them up. Also apply warm compresses on the lumps. Apply topical antibiotics and if there is any fever then you may need oral antibiotics for which you can go to the hospital.
It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your doctor. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.