poop
Sorry this is going to be really gross, but i desparately need help. I've looked on line for answers and found none... for the last few weeks everytime i eat food, 45 min later i poop. This seems healthy, but the poop is wet and loose almost always nearly diarrhea. I am a very healthy eater and i exercise a lot. I don't know what could be wrong with me. i thought i would try here first because i don't have access to a doctor for another month. Please help me!! i don't know if i am sick and my body is trying to tell me (because i don't feel any pain or have any other symptoms)
Please help!!!!
I'm not sure what to tell you because it could be any number of things...it could be as benign as your diet or as dramatic as an intestinal infection.

It is normal to have a movement within an hour of eating.
I know you say it could be awhile before you get to a doctor...maybe in the mean time you could take acidophilus or eat some active culture yoghurt each day to try and rebalance your intestinal flora.
There could be many causes.  It could be viral, bacterial, etc.  I would eat foods that bulk you up.  The BRAT diet helps, that is bananas, rice, applesauce, and toast.  If you continue to have problems, you should probably call your doctor.  Don't be embarrassed, it has happened to most of us at one point in our lives.
My bowel movements are like that, within 30 minutes of eating I gotta go.  But you may put more bread in your diet.  I noticed when I ate salads, eggs, and other fiber rich foods other than bread, my stool would be more watery.  When I incorporated bread, it seemed to have more substance to it.  Make sure, if it is watery, to hydrate yourself with water often.  You could be dehydrated which would cause you to have diarrhea and lose water faster.  If it does concern you, you might go see a doctor and they would probably want a stool sample to test what's going on in there.  It wouldn't be a bad idea to see the doc, just for peace of mind.  But if you excercise regularly, you might just try changing your diet.  HTH
It sounds like irritable bowel syndrome.  I've found that taking fiber capsules everyday helps alot.
thanks so much - i will definitely try these tips!!!! thanks
it could be ibs or crones disease see a doctor
Could be a virus, parasite, irritable bowel syndrome or something else.  Check out the GI forum for more informative information regarding your bowel concerns.
i found out by cutting it out of my diet that i am just allergic to almond butter... hm! but i also starting taking acidophilus. thanks ladies!!