post endometrial biopsy pain and nausea
I am a 53 year old menopausal woman on HRT. I have a history of stage 3 endometriosis in my 30s and 40s and my cervix is severly retroverted and fixed. I also have a " blind tract" lateral to my cervix which was diagnosed by my reproductive endocrinologist 8 years ago.

I had an attempted ultrasound guided endometrial biopsy yesterday (five  attempts, actually, with 2 different doctors).  I was given a  lidocane infusion for the last 2 attemps only. The doctors were really manipulating my uterus and never got a biopsy. I was given no prescription for  pain meds or any post procedure instructions.

About 7 hours after the procedure I had severe cramping ( as severe as "hard labor ')  non-stop for 3 1/2 hours. I had nausea and vomited twice. Today (24 hours post) I am still nauseated  and my  lower abdomen is painful to touch and is painful when I walk. I do not have vaginal bleeding today but  I did have about 15ml yesterday.  I am taking ibuprophen for the discomfort but it doesnt seem to help. I am not febrile.
I have a called my MD but no call back yet .

Is the pain and nausea within the acceptable range for this procedure?? I am surprised  by the severity of the pain and the presence of the nausea.  
I am in the same position as you. It has been two days and  I have horrible pulsing pains. No fever and no bleeding. Motrin is just not doing it for me either. Did your doctor ever reply?

Deb