post op ectopic pregnancy 3wks still hurting w black discharge
I found out I had an ectopic pregnancy on 2/4/12 after bleeding for over 30 days. I got rushed into emergency surgery. Post op one week I was still having really bad abdominal pain and fever... So at my post op appt I got admitted into the hospital. Had blood drawn, ct scan, urine work. The whole 9 yards. Couldnt figure out what was wrong... So the doctors sent me home. Went back to my doctor last week. Still having terrible abdominal pain on right side and light spotting. Doctor said it was my period. It only lasted for not even 2 days now I'm having this black painful discharge. Does anyone know if this is normal? I've tried my doctors they don't know they keep taking a shot in the dark. I just want to feel better and I feel like I shouldn't still be hurting. ANY ADVICE WOULD BE HELPFUL!  

They also had to remove fallopian tube during procedure also bc it was badly damaged and they had to scrap it off my uterus wall.
One of the possible complications that can occur after ectopic pregnancy removal is an infection of the wound that can be cured by taking antibiotics for a few days. Trauma to adjacent organs while removing the ectopic pregnancy should also be considered.

It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your doctor. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.

Well thank you for your response. I have already taken medication for infection even though they could not find one. The doctors can't figure out why I'm still hurting. So they are not giving me anymore appointments.. unless I call and make one. Before this I was completely healthy now I'm having pain on my left side also... Feeling it through my legs. also when I have a bowel movement I have seriously bad lower abdominal pain along with blood clots when I wipe my butt. Another new problem since my surgery is I have a knot on my left side right below my breast beside my rib cage that is swollen in the area and is painful with movement.

Nobody seems to know what's wrong. I've seen flag 4 ob/gyns and I don't have insurance and I can't afford to go to another doctor.