pregnancy after IUD
Can you get pregnant right away after you remove the IUD?  I haven't had any problems with my IUD but haven't had kids yet and definitely want them after i get married.  my fear is that i won't be fertile after if I keep my IUD in for too long.
I had my IUD in for a little over 2 years, I had it removed on July 2, 20009 and it took me until January 19, 2010 (6 1/2 months) until I finally got my BFP (Big Fat Positive). I also know some women who have gotten pregnant right way while others are still TTC (Trying To Conceive) after 10+ months, it just really depends on your bodies reaction to the IUD after the removal. Also it took me 43 days after having it removed before I got my first AF (Aunt Flow ~ period), some women have taken 90+ days before they got their first AF. I would just give it some time, as every women's body is different, and it can take a average of a year before a healthy couple gets pregnant. There are a few things that you can do, to see if your ovulating or not such as basel body temp, checking your cm (Cervical Mucus) and your cervix position, or try using OPK's (Ovulation Predictor Kit). I myself just did the OPK's which made it a lot easier to know when you ovulate since I had no idea coming off of the Mirena. Also I wouldn't worry too much about not being fertile, most women have had there IUD's in for 8 years and their getting their BFP's. I hope that this helps and I wish you the very best of luck =0)

P.S. You should join the group How long did it take you conceive after Mirena IUD removal, the women on there are very helpful and supportive!