pregnancy test says negative, but showing symptoms
Lately, the past to or three weeks I have been showing a symptoms of pregnancy. I had my period but the day after, yesterday I took a pregnancy test. It showed a negative result. I can't sleep on my stomach or my side because it is somewhat painful. My stomach is sore and both my stomach and breasts have hardened. I am extra tired all of the time, have dizziness and am always having to use the restroom. I smoke and the past wek or so, every time I have smoked a cigarette, I start feeling sick. A couple of weeks ago, I had a couple of drinks and when I woke up I felt sick but it was a feeling I had never felt after drinking before. I am having very vivid dreams when usually, I don't remember any. The past few days I have been getting migraines off and on constantly, when I usually don't ever have even have headaches. I feel nauseated off and on when I first wake up, in the afternoon AND before I go to bed. I have also been having cravings, but nothing weird. When I do have a craving though, by the time I get what I wanted, I have already decided I don't want it anymore...I have thought that maybe it was just in my head, and that I just wanted it so bad that my body was doing these things but that I wasn't really pregnant. But there are symptoms like the hardening of my breasts and stomach, that I had never really even thought of before it happened...I had never even reallythought about the stomach hardening, and how it hurts to have anything set against it (like when carrying something at work). I kne wthat beasts swelled up but never thought about them getting hard...I didn't even know that migrainess could be a symptom...I think that's about all...I just wanted someone else's opinion. I have beentold to go get a blood test, but I don't have insurance or the money to go to the doctor at the moment. If you have any answers or sugestions, please, let me know.
I have been showing symptoms for two or three weeks but started my period 6 days ago.

My cycles are aways around 25 days apart and last around 5 days but this one lasted only 3.

I used a first response pregnancy test and used it as soon as I woke up.