pregnancy
hi my name is nicole im on reclipsen and i think that i am pregnant heres why i got really enlarged breast and my veins are big along with my nipples are changing and my breast are tender but the most interesting thing is i feel full in my stomach and i have funny feelings when my husband and i go out and i am riding in the car but i also wanted to say i had a tubal where it was burned and cauterized and i know the risks and side effects of reclipsen and the chances to get pregnant while on the pill and my tubal too but just wanted to know if i was pregant

0
1. great

0
2. awesome
Tubal ligation, regardless of whether the tubes are cut, burned, clipped, banded, or tied, is about 99 percent effective, meaning that about 1 percent of women will conceive an unplanned pregnancy after tubal ligation. This failure occurs slightly more frequently in younger women and after 3 years of tubal ligation.

The tubes have evolved in such a way as to try to heal themselves (like when the ends are cut and sutured, they may rejoin after sutures dissolve), and sometimes a tract(mostly endometriosis) develops that allows egg and sperm to meet.Hence there is an increased risk of having an ectopic pregnancy. Hence to confirm the status of pregnancy, I suggest you to test for pregnancy by a highly sensitive pregnancy test 10 days post ovulation with a sensitive ( 20 - 25 mIU ) pregnancy test. Also then I would suggest you to get your serum HCG levels estimated since this is more specific than urine for pregnancy tests.

It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your doctor. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.