pregnant after sterilization?

This patient support community is for discussions relating to women's health issues, including bone health, gynecologic cancers, genetic testing, heart disease, infectious diseases, work issues, mammograms, reproductive health, sexuality, domestic abuse and sexual violence.

pregnant after sterilization?

I had sterilization on 08/12/03 aged 28 i am now 30 over the past 3 weeks i have been feeling very tierd, feeling sick all the time lost weight but now have a bloated belly , mild headaches,darker nipples & small discharge from them, going to the loo more,and lastly a fluttering in my lower belly i know my symtoms (symptoms) are the same as pregnancy i should know as i have 3 children has anyone had the same problem as me and if it was sorted out what should i do its to early to test thanks for any help you can give xx
If you are having symptoms of pregnancy and "flutterings in your belly" it is not too early to test.  Fetal movement is perceived at around 16 weeks of pregnancy.  

HCG is what causes the symptoms of pregnancy, so if there is so much in your system that you are having symptoms, it should show up on a test, properly performed with a first morning urine.

And, as I said, fluttering is felt when you are rather advanced.  If you take a test and it is negative, see your doctor if you feel it is wrong.  If positive, you DEFINATELY must see your doctor ASAP as you are at very, very high risk for ectopic due to the previous tubal.

Tubals are very effective, but nothing is 100%.
thanks for the reply i thought it was to early to test as im not due 4 2wks yet i know you can feel the fluttering earlyer the more pregnancy's you have i will do a test and go and see my gp thanks again mitzi01
I am sorry but tubals are NOT "Very" effective.  I had a tubal ligation in December and just found I'm pregnant with twins!!!

I agree with getting a pregnancy test, everything but the fluttering, too soon, sounds like you are!

Good Luck!!
pregnant after sterilization? hey anyone know about clip sterzation please get bk to me know but i have been steriliz since 2000 which is nearly 9yrs