pregnant and spotting brown discharge......worried!!!!!

A community for people with Women's Health-related concerns. Ask a question, join a conversation, share experiences: medical conditions, general health, and management.

I just found out i was pg on friday and have some brownish spotting now when i went to the bathroom. what could this be, i am so nervous!
Avatar n tn
Brown spotting could be something like implantation bleeding.  

Brown spotting is not alarming.  

Cramping with brown spotting is not alarming.  

It's alarming if you get red or pink spotting/bleeding, especially if accompanied by cramps.
Avatar n tn
Congrats on the BFP. Brown spotting is nothing to be concerned about. You were on clomid, right?    My doc is thinking about putting me on it due to long cycles of 36 days.   Can you tell me about it, like when to take it and when you know to BD?
Thanks I appreciate it.
Congrats! Typically, brown spotting isn't anything serious. If it's around the time af would have been due, it could likely be implantation bleeding. Good luck.
Avatar n tn
Brown spotting is ok, light pink is ok too, but if it turns bright red, go see the doc.  Lots of women have spotting like you describe early on in pregnancy, completely normal!  Try to relax, but if you can't, there's nothing like hearing a doctor say it.  Good luck and congrats!!!!
Avatar n tn
A little spotting is OK. Like they mentioned above, some women have inplantation (implantation) bleeding. Persistant bleeding for more than a period of time is not. I started spotting at 5 weeks and continued until 8 weeks before I had an Ectopic pregnany removed. With my second child though, I soptted at 7 weeks and went on to have a normal pregnancy and a healthy baby. If you have severe pains and cramping following the spotting, then be concerned and call your OB. If you don't, then don't be worried.
Avatar n tn
I had brown discharge and cramps and went to the ER last night. They did an ultrasound. And they found a fetus with no movement and no heartbeat. I had a miscarriage. So I am scheduled for a procedure tomorrow to remove everything and we are so sad and upset,
If you are pregnant and get brown discharge and cramping, GO TO THE ER!!!
I have had brown spotting period for 3 months. Exactly to the date today. It's really light spotting, and sometimes goes away for hours and sometimes I only see it when I wipe after using the restroom.
Yesterday in the shower I noticed a while bunch of little white spots on my nipples, both of them. They remind me of little tiny white head pimples...and when I squeeze or scratch the top of the little bumps, white stuff comes out...
Exactly like a pimple, but  a whole bunch of them? Just on my nipple?(not the areola)
I'm soo confused, I have been having unprotected sex, on a frequent basis..trying to conceive. I was on Depo last shot was January 14th...
Could I be pregnant?
(hpt said negative, 3 weeks ago)
Avatar n tn
ryt i no this isnt the same thing but i need advice and as ur al pregnant im sure u can help. i tuk test yestrday and the line was very very faint. help me! plz
cassbaha- i would go to the doctor

sammieb- i dont belive in "faint lines" your either pregnant or not . you said you got a faint line. which line was it. a postive pregnancy test has two lines and 1 line means negative so if you only got one line i would say your not pregant.

take another test and get a digital one that will just come up "pregnant" or "not pregnant"
Avatar n tn
i got 2 lines. the negetive one was dark which showed the test had worked. whereas the positive line was very faint but stil seeable i have rang the doctors and wil be giving them a urine sample however i have read that the doctors tests are not always acurate. if i am pregnant i would onli be about 2 weeks. should i wait a bit longer then take a test as more hgg would be present later on in the pregnancy
theres no such thing as two weeks pregnant. two weeks pregnant = not really pregnant. if your taking into account gestation age your more than likely 4 weeks pg.

ok then it does sound like your pregnant. urine tests arnt as accurate as blood tests. go to the doctors and get a blood test rather than a urine test. a blood test will give you a number rather than a yes or no
Avatar n tn
ok. thanks you. sorry if i sound like a bit of a idiot just bit scared . never been in this situation b4. but thanks for the help.
I've got a doctors appt tomorrow to get a physical and get pregnancy test. If anything comes out, I'll see the obgyn and take care of it. Today marks 3 months with this spotting and its not giving up.
Avatar n tn
rite my test results have come back negative but my period still hasnt started and my boobs r so sore its unbelievable
Avatar n tn
I just found out monday i am preganant and since wednesdau i have had light brownish yellowish discharge and kind of smells like vinegar. I have never had this before although i did miscarry three months ago. should i be worried this is another miscarriage?
Avatar n tn
Can someone please read and answer the comment by kris727?I am new to this so i am trying to figure out how all to do this, and i am a new mom to be so i am freaking out especially with having one miscarriage in the past. thanks
brown discharge is normal. if your worried then give your doctor a call
I have been having brown discharge from monday. i wear a pantyline and it is just i dime size what is on it after a day. when i wipe sometimes i see nothing and sometimes i see brown with some small gummy like things. i have been reading from monday..they all say brown dischange is normal..if it is then followed by red you have a problem..This is a wait and see game.....i am trying not to be worried i am going to the doc tommorow so i can tell you what was said.  i will definatle update u as we have a similar case.
im 8 weeks 4 days and for days been having brown discharge then yesterday had dark brown like blood i was so upset as ive had 2 mis in a year and i so want everything to be ok, ive never had this brown on last 2 misscariges im still waiting for my scan that ive got on monday, i have pain in my back and it comes and goes the blood comes and goes to can anyone help me please
Avatar n tn
i am 7 weeks pregnant and having this light brown discharge. it smells weird doesn't smell like old blood! am very scared cause i had a misscarrige about 3 months ago!! is this normal???? am i going throw the same again misscarrige???
hi
plzz help me , i am soo confused
i took a pregnancy test yesterday within one min a very very very faint pink line come up and my due date of next period is 9th of october .... but i am having periods pain as well and no pregnancy feelings...and i have a thick yellowish discharge as well .... plz answer my curry becz i am so worried i am trying for a baby for last 1 year and this is first time i got faint pregnancy test line ......
plz reply
thankyou  
so 3 days ago i took a preg test was a faint possative, was going to wait another week or so and do another as we have only been trying for 2weeks ( wud be lucky if we got preg this quick bt my last child i was preg within the month 2) anyway 2day im experiencen brownish discharge when i wipe, is this another sign i cud be preg? Dnt want to get my hopes up to much just yet x
Hi I am 36 and 1/2 week pregnant and I have complete placenta previa. My c section is in 10 days. Today I found little bit brown discharge with any pain.. It was little bit I am worried whether is any pre indications of bleeding or something. My OB told me, if its red spotting or bleeding, then I need to go for emergancy. Otherwise I shud be okay. But I did not know what to do for brown dischange since its first time happen during my this pregnancy.. Please advice...thanks
I went to the doctor lastnight because I had brown blood coming out and they did a u/s and they saw a sac but no baby they said I might of miscarried... but they told me to wait and see and to make sure I call the ob doctor tomorrow morning .. did I loose my baby ?
I have just found out I am pregnant and I am now losing a pinky discharge what could this be and should I be worried?
Belle313 commented on Belle313's status
30 mins ago
KeeLolo commented on Baseline blood work a...
pb95 commented on Baseline blood work a...
Menstrual Tracker
Track your cycles
Reach your weight goals