pregnant by fingering?

This patient support community is for discussions relating to women's health issues, including bone health, gynecologic cancers, genetic testing, heart disease, infectious diseases, work issues, mammograms, reproductive health, sexuality, domestic abuse and sexual violence.

pregnant by fingering?

Can you get pregnant if you are fingered by your bf after he touched his penis? He touched a wet spot which was precum. This happened on the 20th which was the day i had my last period the previous month. Please help worried!!!!!!!!!!!!! THANX
in my opinion it is possible but not likely..hope this helps
thank you for your comment. i would appreciate more thanx again
was it the first or last day of your period? although i dont think it matters because its highly unlikely you could get pregnant that way. slim to none.
while anything is possible, this particular instance is VERY rare. often times woman will worry even during intercourse w/out protection if they are pregnant because of the "precum" and they do not fully ejaculate inside (withdrawl (withdrawal) method). this is not even your case. as far as i know, even though "precum" does contain sperm its a small amount. perhaps someone out there can confirm this/not..i have heard sperm dies when it hits air. is this true? either way dont panic because the stress may delay your next period and then you'll really be nervous.
I know i've discussed it with my bf, and we've decided we are way too youg to worry about any of this, soo we are going to hold off on going down the pants. The only thing that makes a guy strong is his ability to hold off on his intincts of sex. We will try hard to stay away from these risks. This was are first time going this far, and we are going to put a hold on it soo we can relax and daze off in our own world of love.

THANK YOU ALL
I agree with the ppl above. When are  you expecting your next period. If you are late. Take a Pregnancy test!! That will comform if you are or not :)
well my period started on the 20th last month and i should get it by the 27th
i would expect that you will get it but again if it doesnt come on the 27th, 28th..dont worry. you will delay it longer like i said.
you'll be fine. just be careful next time so you dont stress like you are.
alrighty thank you all
good girl! i dont know how old you are but it kind of reminds me of an experience i had when i was WAY TOO young. I was 15 and w/ an 18 yr. old guy. He wanted to try to have sex in my "back end". i never even had sex vaginally. very reluctantly, i tried anyway and the tip of his penis was barely in before i stopped cuz it hurt SO much. well, i thought that i may be pregnant after that incident. thats how young i was and didnt understand. that also tells me that i should not have been doing what i was doing to try to please a guy... so young. i am now 36. I had sex for the first time at age 19 with a guy who is now my husband. just be careful out there okay?? no need to rush things and be sure you are comfortable with what you are doing.
Thank you all very much you helped alot and i'm happy to announce i have my period woohoo haha thanks again
I just joined this forum and saw myself in your post. Even though you just said you got your period, I'm still waiting for mine. It's scary. I have always had irregular periods and was late again after my boyfriend touched me. I went to the doctor and was told to take prometrium to make me get my period and then birth control to regulate it once I got it, but its been over a week since I took the last pill and nothing. But to see that I'm not the only girl out there with these scary thoughts going through her head is comforting.
i am just wondering how old you girls are? you shouldnt be worrying about being pregnant because your boyfriend touched you. i think having your boyfriend touch you can go under the "rare" catagory for being pregnant. you werent very descriptive and im assuming its because the other girl and you shared the same situation where he (boyfriend) had semen on his finger and touched you inside?  please dont do things that are sexual only to be worried and scared later. you have to know what youre doing, the risks and be comfortable with it all during and afterwards.

if you are young, it is normal for your periods to be off. often times its early, late, skip a month, heavy, light, a week, 3 days. very inconsistent.
i am having a similar issue but i gave him a hj and them we touched a lot and everything and i am really worried to whether or not i am pregnant
no
you probably need to worry about bacteria or a virus rather than getting pregnant via fingering/pre-ejaculate
Can't happen.  You're fine.
did my comment post arghhh new to this
right i skipped my period before i got fingered but after i got gurgleing noises in my stomach and brown spotting and im scared to death im pregnant! i even told my mum i was that worried and she said there was no chance unless i had unprotected sex (which i didnt) and that im worrying about nothing. but i cant help it! im a worrier :( can anyone help?
hey!! even I have the same problem. lat night even he did fingering. can anybody tell me after touching penis and doing fingering.we both were naked. is there possibility of becoming pregnant. please help me guys I am real tensed. I can't even sleep. Moreover,I have my final exams next week.
I'm in a similar situation. About a month ago, my boyfriend and I were fooling around which led to me giving him a handjob until he finished. We relaxed for a few minutes and than I began touching myself, although it was only a few seconds and I never went in before my boyfriend took over. Could this result in a pregnancy? I'm only four days late, and I'm usually a week or so late most of the time. I'm a virgin. My boyfriend and I have been concerned in past cases like this one, most of the time me being paranoid, but I don't want anything like that. We usually take all precations, but I wasn't thinking clearly this time. Any help would be greatly appreciated!
i have only been fingered . i have had brown spotting and light bleeding the month after. and this month, i just started brown spotting but i'm not supposed to get my period until the 14th.. is there a possibility i'm pregnant ?