pregnant from dry precum on fingers??...worried!!

This patient support community is for discussions relating to women's health issues, including bone health, gynecologic cancers, genetic testing, heart disease, infectious diseases, work issues, mammograms, reproductive health, sexuality, domestic abuse and sexual violence.

hi...im 19...and a few days ago a friend and i were "fooling around"...and i noticed some precum on his penis...i wiped it off with my hand..and then i wiped my hand on the sheets...he touched it too..and he also wiped his hands..so the precum was dry by the time he put his fingers.."all the way up there"..im extremely worried about this as i know that precum may contain sperm.. i know he ejaculated before this happened..but i dont know if he used the bathroom before this...so there could have been sperm in the precum..but it was dry...and, i had finished my period 3 days before this..i dont think i was ovulating..or atleast i hope not..is there a huge possibility of me getting pregnant from this?...please reply...
No you are not pregnant - Don't worry - I will tell you like everyone else - If you are worried about it - Make sure you are using all kinds of protection or stop having sex and fooling around :o) - I think you are fine though.
sperm can't live for hardly any time unless it's in you, so you are definitely not pg.
No possible way you could be pregnant from this. In order to get pregnant from what you describe, you would pretty much have to have a handful of fresh, wet *semen* (not pre-ejaculate) and put it directly into your vagina :-)

Pre-ejaculate generally only contains sperm if he hasn't urinated since his last ejaculation (pre-ejaculate comes from the cowper's gland, and doesn't contain sperm in itself). And there certainly wouldn't be any viable sperm in dry pre-ejaculate (or semen). So no worries.
Wow, thanks.  I was just wondering the same thing about the pre ***.  My boyfriend and i were having sex the other day and we both kind of got tired and he was just "sitting" in me for a minute.  I removed him after a minute or so for fear of the pre *** pregnancy.  I am starting a new birth control plan next month but was kind of anxious that I may have gotten pregnant.  Your information was very comforting.
hey look you can't be pg because he can't get you pg unless you have sex without a condom and if he doesn't pull out I know my self because I'm 19 my self and I'm trying to have a baby my self with my husband of 2 years so if you have any question write me at ***@****
pardon me, but you do not sound ready to have a baby. i would guarentee if you waited a few years, you would change your mind.
you can get pregnant by just precum. The pull out method doesn't work all the time. Birth control and condoms aren't even 100%. If you don't want to get pregnant, don't have sex.
My girlfriend and I did almost the same thing except I had precum on my hand and I touched her there. I wiped it off, so my hand was dry, but I hadn't urinated since my last ejaculation (although I did shower and wash myself, thouroughly) and she is either pmsing right now or pregnant. Can anyone help?
i took a gracial contraceptive pills after taking it for about 11 days i vomited 4 hours after i took the pills because im sick.i continuesly take the pill and after 3 days i play with my boyfriend and he got a precum on his tip,he wiped it and after about 5mins he fingered me inside my vagina but he said it was already dry and there is no sperm on it because he urinated before that was happened.i continue taking the pill until i finish the pack..my worried is that if i vomited 4 hours later after i took the pill,could it be possible to get pregnant eventhought just do like this?there's no sexual intercourse happened..please i really need your help..
Im worried my girlfriend may  be pregnant. I noticed the tip of the penis was wet but i had cleaned it off but i barly touched the vagina. She hasnt had any symptoms of bieng pregnant but she hasnt hasnt had her period either , the thing is she's irregular. She was supposed to get her period on June 1st it is now the 7th. I need help!
i was with a girl we were just about to go over a fence and i noticed i had some *** on my **** and i wiped it off i went over the fence and i think i wiped it off then she gave me head for about 5-10 minutes help please
I've been reading a few forums and seen your posts pop up - you seem very knowledgeable. My period was 3 weeks ago, and what all happened was the following weekend (so before ovulation). I am new to all this sexual stuff. I gave him a horrible hand job but felt some wetness (I'm presuming pre-***). I don't think he touched himself or any of the liquid, but I can't be sure. About 7 minutes after that, he fingered me. He was going easy on me and not going deep because it was my first time.
I guess what I'm asking: the flu is going around my campus and a lot of other sickness; but for the 4 days I've felt sick to my stomach on-and-off. I know being tired and having backaches are signs of early pregnancy, but they are always normal for me. I know the only way to really know is to take a pregnancy test, but I'd appreciate some estimate of the outcome.... Something to look forward to or dread.. I'm 21 and a senior in college with another year and a half of schooling ahead of me... My period should be here in the next week and a half, but I don't want to stress about it because I know that can cause a late period as well. Please, give me your judgement... I'm scared.
I'm 99.9 % sure your safe Hun. Chances a very very slim. And if your that 1 in a million chance just count that as a blessing and it meant to be. But like I said its 1 in a million chance. Even if he did have some on his finger the sperm would have died in that 7 min gap as sperm dies fast when it dries.
Thank you :) I talked with him this morning and he guarantees me there was nothing on his hands. I just haven't been feeling well for the last few days, and some of the symptoms line up with pregnancy. Thank you!
People generally do not get pregnant from fingering.  Sexual intercourse is typically required.  But using protection no matter what is essential to make sure no accidents happen.  

By the way, symptoms of pregnancy do not immediately show up.  It takes a while for the hormones of the pregnancy that cause the symptoms to build up enough for you to notice it.  Nausea for example does not start typically for the average woman until week 6 or 7 of pregnancy.  Most women really have few symptoms early on and thus, this is not a good gage to determine if one is pregnant.  A home urine test is really a better thing to do.  Before a period is even due, you'd not have any symptoms.  Not enough hormones.  
best of luck
I had sperm on my hand from puling the condom and washing my penis, but i didnt use any soap, just plain water. After that i fingered my girfriend. Can she get pregnant?
nope.  good luck