pregnant or menapausal
Im 36 yrs old 15 yrs ago i had a tubal the clips.  For the past 3 wks or more ive been nauseated, moody, sensitive to smell, I get hot then sick  and I was due to start on the first and today is 18th, Im never late either. I took a cheep dollar store test it said negative and I dont have insurance so I cant run to dr so idk what to do.  Ive been so bad my husband and kids have started asking if Im pregnant. please any sugestions would help.
First of all, even though your tubes are tied but pregnancy should be ruled out. Tubal ligation is not 100%fullproof for prevention of pregnancy and sometimes pregnancy may occur which may be ectopic in nature. You can do a urine for pregnancy test or get a serum HCG test done which is more specific than a urine test.

It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your doctor. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.