pregnant or not.
i have been on birth control for about 4-5 years. i have been on the nuva-ring for about 3 years. i stopped using the ring in july so since august i have not had the nuvaring. i had a period exactly on time in august, september, october, and now november is here i was suppose to start on the 2 making me 2 weeks late tomorrow. i have taken 4 hpt's which are all negative. my mind is very powerful so as far as symptoms goes, i'm not sure if their real or my imagination. i'm really just thinking that its late because my body is trying to get use to not having the nuva-ring anymore. just curious to womens advice and experiences.
also i took two test one yesterday one this morning and checked them when i got home and they both had faint positive lines. they say don't check them after 5 minutes but none of my other tests have done that before in the past. im taking another one in the morning i guess or i might wait a few more days. any feedback is much appreciated. i will call my doctor in the am and see what she thinks about the tests later saying positive and see if she recommends coming in for a blood test.