pregnant via fingering? please help!
alright, so i understand this may be a very silly question but it's a worry none-the-less. On the 13th of may (which I think was my 13th day of cycle if I start counting from when my period started on the 6th), I gave my boyfriend a *******. I swallowed the sperm, and we continue to watch a movie. He then pulled out his penis after the movie, there was a little precum but he nor I touched it. He went to pee and did not wash his hands. He came back and we continue to kiss for about 10 minutes, him rubbing his hands very thoroughly. He then proceeded to finger me.

In this situation, what would the chances of pregnancy actually be? I'm not too worried but I do tend to be a hypochondriac sometimes and get myself worked up in these situations. I'm meant to start my period on the 31st May/1st of June and I'm just a little worried that I could've had a freak miracle of pregnancy with some precum and what not?

So to sum up the questions: a) Could I be pregnant in this scenario? b) what are the chances of sperm in precum surviving if he rubbed his hands very thoroughly on clothing and material? and c) on a completely unrelated note, when do you start tracking your cycle? the day your period starts or the day it ends?

Thank you SO much and please do not mock me for these questions, it is genuine concern. Please help!
Hi, Monique!  No one here will ever mock or tease you for anything you ask.  We are here to help, and no question is 'too stupid'.  :-)  If you became pregnant fron this scenario, it would be so rare as to be miraculous.  You can always test yourself anyway just to make yourself feel better when you see 'negative'.  And just as a reminder: always use condoms and/or birth control when you are sexually active.  You can perform oral sex on your boyfriend while he wears a condom, also.  Always change to a new condom after each ejaculation.  Blessings - Blu
thanks so much blu, you've helped me to calm down a little, aha :)