pregnant with mirena
I am 14 weeks pregnant on the mirena. My drs are unsure if mirena is in or fell out, it cannot be located on ultrasound. Does anyone know of any successful pregnancy with mirena intact??? I have not found a lot of info on successful pregnancy with mirena intact???
hi! i read your post i understand your concern  i pass for a same situation but not with the mirena i had an iud after trying pills ,condoms and i give the try to the iud was for ten years i had the copper one put on ,for me only works for 6 months my youngest  is 7 years old now ; my Dr.  order a vaginal ultrasound and the saw the iud was still in place and the  the baby was fine the only thing the Dr. told me was after the removal of the iud was a chance to have a misscarrige  or if i didn't have it removed i will have risk of infections i choose to have mine removed and i didn't even bleed afterward if your Dr. is unsure  the will look for signs of infection i will think but and iud isn't something that you won't see with a special ultrasound if a chance that yours fell and thats way i can't be seen , now they have a 3D ultrasound for a better view of the baby,i wish for you a happy pregnancy and i hope i was helpful   keep up posted have a good day
Thanks for the update, was your 7 year old the iud pregnancy and was everything ok after the removal???
Okay ladies got a question so I been on the iud since 2010 after I had my son everything was fine loved it never had a scare bout being preg always had my period same time every month.. but I have had some rough sex lately is it possible to knock it lose and get preg because I still haven't had my  period this month took a test came back negative but I'm a little worried I maybe pregnant some one please write back so I can stop going crazy in my mind