pregnant without sex?
I have never had sex, always wanted to wait to share that moment with my husband but I am kinda worried that I might be pregnant. My boyfriend has fingered me with the possibility of him having semen on his hands that is less that an hour old. I have heard about a young girl who was pregnant and didnt know it til the day she was in labor, she had her periods also. Since the night my boyfriend fingered me i noticed my period started to come a week earlier, I have been getting these weird different extremly painful pains close to and during my period, and today I am getting lower back pains. Should I be worried?
You can't have a period if you are pregnant. You can have bleeding during pregnancy and some women mistake this for a period, but it's not a true period. Also, for you to get pregnant by fingering, his hand would have to have a lot of semen on it and still be wet. If it was dry, then the sperm is dead. If you are really worried you might be pregnant, then take a home pregnancy test to put your mind at ease. Though I highly doubt you are. Take care.
no highly unlikly  i hav 3 kids and i had to hav sex 3 times to get all 3 kids