pregnant?

This patient support community is for discussions relating to women's health issues, including bone health, gynecologic cancers, genetic testing, heart disease, infectious diseases, work issues, mammograms, reproductive health, sexuality, domestic abuse and sexual violence.

pregnant?

Im a 25 yr old female with 1 child i am now 4 weeks late on my period I took 3 pregnancy tests and they all came out negative or invalid. I spotted once or twice in the past 3 weeks i went to a pregnancy care center and there results came out neg too i feel like im pregnant i have morning sickness and some other signs of me maybe being pregnant i guess my question is could there be anyway that my hcg levels arent high enough for some reason to show im pregnant?? whats going on?
Hi With having your blood checked for pregnancy and it being negative then you are not pregnant.You want have a period if you are under a lot of stress.Give your body a couple of more weeks,if you still haven't started go back to the doctor.Ask them to check your hormone levels.Have you recently been on any kind of birth control pills?Let me know any thing else if you think it will help.TNT406.
I havent had my blood checked yet for hcg levels just pregnancy tests and no i havent been on any bc pills or used any contraceptive me and my bf are just going with the flow you could say
Hi Do you use your morning urine?That is when your HCG level will be the highest.It builds over night through your urine.You haven't had your blood drawn for a pregnancy test.Do you have a gynecologist that you go to?If not buy another pregnancy test wait until in the morning.Pee Pee in a foam cup and then do your test,maybe you should wait a minute or two longer before read the test.If it shows up negative again then you are going to have to go to a doctor and have your blood drawn.Try to find a doctors office open tomorrow,buy apregnancy test tonight and do it first thing in the morning.remember to use the first mornings urine.Post back in and let me know if that will work for you.Take care of your self.TNT406
hey! i am the same way! i totally feel pregnant but the home test came out negative. Are you peeing alot and bloated? i am. whats up with that?
planned parenthood is a good place to go if you dont have $. they work on a sliding fee scale (what you can afford based on how much you make at work) or dont work. they are certainly just as qualified and as good as if you went to a regular dr/gyno office. i had very good luck there when i used to go. you may be peeing a lot because you are nervous. even though peeing a lot is one of the many signs of pregnancy, you may be stressed. stress can also be cause for period delay. go ahead to the dr/planned parenthood and see whats up.
Hi again ok i tried the first morning pee pee but i wasnt really sleeping all night so i guess it wasnt really but it came out invalid 2 nights ago i was at a friends house and i peed and i wiped fresh blood like if i was starting with a very tiny lil clot in it so i went and put a tampon in and then took it out a hour later nuthing was there and havent bled since at all sorry if this is graphic i thought i might be miscarrying or something but it wasnt enough blood to be that and i didnt hurt or anything i am gonna try to go to a dr today but i dont really have the money to right now i was wondering if planned parenthood could do a pap on me and know if i was pregnant can anyone help and yes mandapanda been peeing like crazy and craving weird stuff and omg back kills me
did you find anything out today yet??
Hi again i got my blood drawn friday will find out today if im pregnant or not i will keep u guys who responded posted thanks again
hi i went to the dr i was haveing morning sickness and all my preg test came bacl positive my dr said i am about 8 weeks preg
but when i got my u/s it showed no pregnancy
hiiii guys ! my name is natalia and i'm 20 . i'm sexually active and i've been expieriencing a lot of changes and fast . some i have no idea what would be causing it but i've pretty much never had things like this before . for the past two weeks i've had a constant feeling like i'm getting my period but it doesn't come . i get clear ; mucousy discharge w no odor and twice i've had heavy bleeding for about ten seconds and it stops . today i had sex and instantly started cramping and started really light spotting . i also have been vomitting frequently at least once a day and everytime after i have sex . my breasts are really tender and getting harder ; bigger and perkier and my nipple's are constantly itching ! i've also in the last two days broke out in a ton of pimples everywhere from my bottom back all the way up . i also get a lot of acid in my stomach to where the only thing i can do is through it all up every other day . my hair gets really greasy fast like within hours after a shower and its also getting thicker and longer faster then normal . i just want to know if this could mean i'm pregnant . i took a test two days ago and it was negative ; just not sure if i did it wrong or it was to soon