problem of white discharge.
I am 27 yrs old woman from delhi. I am married. I have a problem of white discharge from sometime. There is a sticky white water comes out from vagina daily. why is it and what cure of this problem. help.
Sticky white water, if roughly the consistency of skim milk, is normal vaginal secretions, designed by nature to keep the vagina clean.  Once a month near mid-cycle, it should become clear, stretchy, and thicker, like raw eggwhite.  That is your cervical mucus and signals ovulation.  If you were to have thick white discharge like milk curds, you might have a yeast infection, but it sounds like you are describing the normal vaginal secretions.  (They are thinner and a little sticky; they dry light yellow-white or light green-white on the underwear.)  All of that is normal.  If it bothers you, you can wear a panti-liner in your underwear and change it when you go to the loo.
Business woman2
Sassycj2249External User
What you are dealing with is normal. Take a look at this website, it shows pictures of the cervix and discharge and how it changes everyday of the month. It was really helpful to me.

http://www.beautifulcervix.com/cervix-photo-galleries/photos-of-cervix/

Take Care