problems with period
so i have been trying to get pregnant with my 3rd child now for over a year i have been off birth control for 15 months. still havent got pregnant. i havent really been "trying" just been hoping that if it happens it happens. well my period sometimes comes on the 15 but sometimes will skip a month the last 2 months i never got my period but this month i got it 2 weeks early. another thing is since i have been off birth control i have never had a normal looking period it has been very light not lasting long or sometimes lasting for 2 weeks and its always brown with very minimal red and never much tissue like it was when i was on birth control and its always slimy does anyone know if this is normal? oh im also 28 never had any stds please help thanks
Hi there, and welcome to the forum.  Well, you had a late period (not an early one) when you had your period six weeks after your last one. Lots of things can cause a period to be late such as stress, depression, illness, weight gain or loss, thyroid issues or hormonal flip flops.  

I'd start calculating your period very carefully.  Day one of your cycle is the first day of your period.  Then you count from there.  Your cycle goes to the day before your next period.  Most women ovulate mid cycle.

Tracking what is 'normal' for you which may be that you are very irregular as you said is important for talking to the doctor about especially if you are trying to get pregnant.  I assume you took a pregnancy test when you were recently late, by the way, right?  Then talk to your doctor about what you can do to help be more regular.  

lots of luck!
Hormonal problems after being on the birth control can be hard to fix. Healing your gut and digestion will help.. check out the paleo diet, it does wonders for fertility and fixing any hormone problems you may have..
Hi guys thank you! Yes I've taken lots of prego tests all negitive I was thinking it has to do with the both control having my system all confused also I just changed doctors because this last doc wanted to do a test to see if my tubes are blocked but he never seemed to really wanna try anything that was affordable oh n starting today Im using an ovulation kit I've been on my so called period for 2 weeks now so we shall see I have a appt with my new doc in the middle of feb