"pull out"

A community for people with Women's Health-related concerns. Ask a question, join a conversation, share experiences.

"pull out"

What are the chances of getting pregnant-- when ovulating, using the "pull out" method, and the guy ejaculating more then one time?
It can happen. I can't say the exact chance, but if you're trying to prevent pregnancy using the pull out method, it is a very poor form of birth control. (If you want to call it birth control) While multiple ejaculations CAN decrease sperm count, it does only take one to fertilize an egg.
I don't know what the exact chances are, but I was regularly with one guy over the past year, and that was our only method of birth control, was to pull out.. and it went on for 3 months then in the 4th month I ended up getting pregnant by it.
pretty high i'd say. pre ejaculatory fluid DOES contain sperm, it takes one sperm to get you pregnant.
AnnieBrooke busy, busy, busy Comment
AnnieBrooke commented on Cindy's status
MH Community Mgr uploaded new photos
Menstrual Tracker
Track your cycles
Reach your weight goals