pus pocket in vagina just busted
So, the other day I noticed that my vagina felt different then it started swelling a little. Next thing I know earlier today it was a pus pocket & it had busted & pus & blood came out & it stank to high heaven! I don't know what's wrong with me. Please, I need help! & I can't go to the doctor because I have no insurance & can't afford the doctor's bill. Does anyone know what's wrong with me?
hi there.
it sounds like you had a Bartholin's cyst, the bartholin ducts are just inside the opening of a woman’s vagina. theres one on each side that are usually harmless.The Bartholin’s glands secrete fluid that acts as a lubricant during sex. these ducts can become blocked, they will fill with fluid or pus and expand. looks like you were lucky and it burst.by itself.
i needed surgery and the pain beforhand was worse than child birth. make sure you keep it clean you should have antibiotics really.
best of luck
deb