puss comes out from my nipples when i squeez them.. what is it?
ok, this is gonna sound very strange. my nipples ar like kind of spotty around them which i know is normal but what i dont find normal is where the actual nipple is its always been kinda whity looking and as long as i can remember its been like that ever since i reached puberty and started getting larger breasts.. if i sqeez my nipple just the same why as if i had a stop on my face or wherever puss comes out:/ is this normal or some kind of diseas or something? if anyone has the same thing or have any idea what it is please let me know. thanks.
I'd ask your doctor.  It might be an excess of a hormone (prolactin), or it might be something else.  If your breast begins hurting, suspect mastitis, but if you don't have pain I would just ask at your next checkup.
thanks:) in anyway could that be some form of cancer no?
That could be and indication of breast cancer see your doctor for a breast exam as soon as possible
I've never heard of breast cancer presenting as a pus-looking substance from the nipple, especially in that you would have to have it in both sides in order to be able to squeeze the substance out of each breast equally.  Go see your doc and get a breast exam, and get your hormone levels checked, and also be checked for any kind of infection.  Try not to worry.  Good luck!
one of symptoms of breast cancer is discharge from the nipples
it real bad
eventually I pooped from my nipples.
The same thing happened to me just now! I looked it up and it I read it could be from squeezing it too much, the bra could be too tight, or you did some kind of exercise like jogging, and I did jog yesterday. It said that sometimes its either normal, or abnormal. But I try not to worry since it says the abnormal is when there is blood coming out, not puss. Anyway, I didnt see that it could be cancer. But still, Im going to see a doctor soon.
Also, don't squeeze it and it could maybe be a pimple..