reasons for women squriting
ok. there is a method used to make women squirt. it is possible for every women. and i know this because i have done it to every girl i have been with. last i did it.... 2 nights ago. i call it the spiderman hand. haha. stupid yes but you can relate as to how to do it if i refer to it that way. take the middle 2 fingers and put them inside. like spider man. and feel for the g spot. if you dont know where it is then im sorry. but move the fingers up and down with much pressure. she might feel like she is going to pee but keep going. then youll hear a sloshy sound. keep going. forget the ache in your forarm. then soon enough (literally 30 seconds) she will blow her juices every where. i have given that orgasm to mnay women. even more than once at one time. this orgasm is possible to have back to back.
Not sure I believe that every woman can do it. I have been very sexually active since I was eighteen and I can tell you that it has never happened to me. I come closer to guessing that you maybe just lucky.
haw do you squrit?