ridge at the side of my breast
hi, i have a tender nipple in my left breast , and sometimes my breast swells , anyway i had a mammogram last november , the specialst found a ridge of skin inside on the left side of my breast , but said its not anything just normal skin inside my breast , so if its normal why does my breast hurt
At your age, it is important to get a mammogram done and also one possibility which should be ruled out is fibrocystic disease of the breast. Fibrocystic changes are the most common benign condition of breast. The lumps called fibroadenoma feel rubbery and mobile and accompany fibrocystic changes. Cysts could be tender before your periods. You should get this possibility evaluated from a gynecologist.

It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your doctor. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing