Aa
A
A
Close
risk of getting pregnant
on 24th may i got my period, on 30th may i had sex with my bf within 6 hrs i took ipill (cipla) after 7days i got viginal bleeding actual date of period was on 30th may but till now there is no symptoms of period and am getting fat also my lower stomach has litlle bit obese am scared of getting pregnant plz help me ot of this !!
Cancel
2 Answers
Page 1 of 1
Take a hpt?
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Comment
Post Comment
563773 tn?1374250139
Hello,
The bleeding that you had earlier was breakthrough bleeding due to the post coital pills. If you are apprehensive regarding the status of your pregnancy you can get it checked. Most home pregnancy tests that check urine beta-HCG are sensitive to 20-25 mIU/ml of HCG. The test can be positive anywhere from about 2-3 days prior to a missed menses to 4-5 days after, but usually it should be done 7-10 days past your missed period.

Otherwise you can get a serum HCG also done which is more specific than urine pregnancy test.

It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your doctor. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.

Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Comment
Post Comment
Your Answer
Answer
Do you know how to answer? Tap here to leave your answer...
Answer
Answer
Post Answer
A
A
Recent Activity
2020005 tn?1472427714
Blank
KTowne, and Belle313 commented on Belle313's status
19 hrs ago
2020005 tn?1472427714
Blank