risk of getting pregnant

A community for people with Women's Health-related concerns. Ask a question, join a conversation, share experiences.

risk of getting pregnant

on 24th may i got my period, on 30th may i had sex with my bf within 6 hrs i took ipill (cipla) after 7days i got viginal bleeding actual date of period was on 30th may but till now there is no symptoms of period and am getting fat also my lower stomach has litlle bit obese am scared of getting pregnant plz help me ot of this !!
Take a hpt?
The bleeding that you had earlier was breakthrough bleeding due to the post coital pills. If you are apprehensive regarding the status of your pregnancy you can get it checked. Most home pregnancy tests that check urine beta-HCG are sensitive to 20-25 mIU/ml of HCG. The test can be positive anywhere from about 2-3 days prior to a missed menses to 4-5 days after, but usually it should be done 7-10 days past your missed period.

Otherwise you can get a serum HCG also done which is more specific than urine pregnancy test.

It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your doctor. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.

Day 113
3 hrs ago by sicraw
sicraw Finally succumbed to Zoloft... Comment
KTowne uploaded a new photo
Menstrual Tracker
Track your cycles
Reach your weight goals