rough sex
My partner and I have been trying conceive a baby.. we have rough sex.. and have had sex straight now for 8 months... everyday. My question is ..... do you think having rough sex is the problem why we are not getting pregnant?
Can I ask you a couple of questions? How long have you been trying to conceive? Do you know there are times of the month that you are more likely to conceive? Do you know when you are ovulating? Best time to do it. Positions matter as well. I recommend laying on your back for this one. After you have sex raise up your pelvic bone to the air for a few min. You may know or may have tried all of this before. I am just throwing out a few things I know and have researched. You also would do good to change your mental thinking from "trying" to "it is only a matter of time". Focus on the possibilities and do not let your mental thinking or reasoning get involved. This reduces you egg count I hear. Stress will reduce anything. Just remember it is natural and should be fun. Sounds like you got that part down already. Lastly, and of course you know this. See your OBGYN. She, or he, will give you the most accurate answers since they know you best. If you happen to not have one, and I do not know what woman doesn't, still see one. It is where you will be able to figure this out best.
i hope this helps. My hubby and I tried for 3 years and were in the beginning stages of adoption when all of a sudden... would you know it... our little boy was on his way nine months later. Good luck and you have chosen a noble thing to do. Having children is the noblest of causes!

Sincerely
Woman
I agree with womanontop.  I do not think that they way/type of sex you have, will affect your pregnancy outcome.  I was lucky enough to get pregnant both times on the first month of trying.  BUT we had sex  A LOT and we did have LOTS of rough sex also!  but after each time we had sex i would lay on my back with my legs crossed and to my chest with a pillow underneath me.  I did NOT move after sex.  i didnt want to risk any of the sperm/semen falling out. lol! i really wanted both pregnancies and i was bound and determined to get pregnant..and fast! Missionary is best for conception.  Google pregnancy calculators and you will find ones that tell you when your most fertile days are..have sex like crazy during those times!
Thanks ladies... We have been trying since jan of this yr... and i have and do hold my hips/legs up after sex to hold all the sperm in. I have seen my dr and we both are in good health to have babies.. I  have 3 already and he has one... i dont think i am stressed at all and have stopped thinking so much about it trying to get pregnant... i just started my period on the 18th of june.. and i do look to see when I am ovulating.. i have irregular periods so that is all ify but that is why we have sex daily.... =) thanks for all your help.. my bf seems to think since we have rough sex that it is decreasing our chances of pregnancy..
I also wanted to add that their is a myth...stop thinking about it and stop trying so much and you will get pregnant.  My sister in law started trying for her second child (first with new hubby) in June of last year..she had sex ontop of sex and was stressing herself out taking pregnancy test after pregnancy test, only to have her period a few days later.  She was getting to the point of hating sex.  By the time November came around she basically gave up.  She stoped testing, stoped having sex so much, and basically forgot about "trying".  January came along..and she noticed she didnt have a period in Dec.  took a test..and BAM positive..she is due the begining of sept this year!  She thinks she wasnt concieving because she was trying so hard.