same pill or change it?
IS IT SAFE TO USE THE SAME BIRTH CONTROL PILL TO REGULATE A PERIOD, OR IS IT BETTER TO CHANGE PILLS IF THE PILL YOU TRIED FIRST DOES NOT WORK?

I ONLY NEED A BIRTH CONTROL PILL THAT WILL STOP MY PROLONGED PERIOD AND GET IT BACK TO NORMAL.THE ONE I HAVE BEEN TRYING STOPS IT AND MAKES IT START NORMAL BUT WITHIN A FEW MONTHS THE SAME WACKY PERIOD STARTS AGAIN.
It's safe you take the same birth control pill to regulate a period as long as it's not making you sick or have wierd side effects. I was on the same on for years and I was fine. You may need to tell your doctor about your period returning to the way it was before you used the pill. They may suggest something with a different dose to help keep your periods regulated.