Aa
A
A
Close
sever headaches?
as I was growing up I always suffered from migraines, this is up in New York, now I live in Florida my headaches went away. now after so many years living out here with no migraines I'm going thru menopause now and the headaches are back but real bad ones, only when I lay down to sleep. I have read in other site that im lacking estrogen and this is why I have these migraines. is there a vitamin that I can take or something natural. im having trouble after 8 pm its start to flare up and it get worst when I lay down. any suggestion please? I don't know if its pre menopause or what
Cancel
1 Answers
Page 1 of 1
973741 tn?1342346373
Hi there.  Oh, I'm so sorry you are having this difficulty.  Menopause can be a beast to deal with.  Estrogen dropping can cause headaches, mood swings and insomnia.  Difficult to deal with.  I would absolutely talk to your doctor.  They are aware of the difficulties this change causes and can recommend what you should do.  

I've suffered migraines.  It was difficult.  

Sleep is very helpful to build in extra sleep but it sounds like this is when the headaches are their worst.  Are they cyclic---  not every day but at certain times of the month?
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Comment
Post Comment
Your Answer
Answer
Do you know how to answer? Tap here to leave your answer...
Answer
Answer
Post Answer
A
A
Recent Activity
Blank
Mistingg is ... Comment
21 hrs ago
881363 tn?1499245213
Blank
clog5 Unsucessful cycle in august... Comment
23 hrs ago
Blank
cevans_30 commented on My Surgery... Sternoc...
Oct 21
Top Women's Health Answerers
Women's Health Community Resources