severe cramps
ive been having cramps in the pelvic area and inner thighs real bad im not pregnant and ive already had my period this has been happening for 2 mons im always cramping and it hurts bad.
I'm soo sorry that you're in this much pain =( I am not sure what the cause of these cramps could be but I can say that increasing your water intake and eating more apples and bananas will help. Green tea sweetened only with honey helps to relieve cramping as well. At least three cups a day. The potassium in bananas is the key ingredient that makes them such a good pain reliever. Water of course keeps you hydrated which is very important when dealing with cramps of any kind.

On another note, I would say to please see your doctor to make sure there is no serious infection or condition developing. PID (Pelvic Inflammatory Disease) is a very serious condition and the cramping you described is a symptom. Though it is usually long lasting even after menstration.

I hope you feel a lot better soon. Also try sleeping on which ever side is most comfortable for you and put a pillow between your thighs. I find that helps relieve pressure in my lower abdomen during those cramping times.