severe pain after intercourse
Ive had what I call my "episodes" after sex for years. It involves severe pain in my abdomen, pelvis, rectum pressure, throbbing in my vagina and down my thighs .I get dizzy, and hot breaking out in a sweat almost to the point of passing out. The pain is very intense. I experience pressure during urination and bowel movements. It starts off mild and increases quickly, lasting normally between 1 to 4 hours. Ive learned to relieve the pain by laying on my back and spreading my legs. The only thing I can compare it to is labor pains, that strong pressure in my butt. Ive had ovarian cysts and I was born with arnold chiari malformation. I had an ultrasound performed about six months ago, but found nothing. Ive had a cervical infection, and many yeast infections and bladder infection. My doctor doesnt seem to understand the pain Im describing in my rectum and pelvis since that feels like the main area of pain. These "episodes" occur about once every 2 months. Please respond with advise. Thank you.
I'm having the same pains right now. Sharp and than dull pains in my abdomen. When i sit directly on my butt I feel all the pressure in my rectum. When I try to go pee or have a BM the pressure is small but when pushing it gets worse, it feels like sharp pains and cramps when i try to go pee and tons of hurtful pressure when taking a BM. I had these problems the day before yesterday and it took a whole day to go away, it happened right after intercourse. And again today it happened right after intercourse. I felt a little pressure during intercourse but thought i could ignore it, but 2 min after intercourse it all came back again. This only happens like this a few times a year, and I have no idea what it is, I have to make an appointment real soon =(