sex *****
i am 19 years old and i started having sex at 15, i have been having sex for 4 years, i have had 3 differnt partners, and my boyfriend of 3 years and i lost my virginity to is about 9 inches and not small around,  and yet i cant feel anything, i can get off from my outer clit but it takes forever, i can not feel anything inside of my vigina i didnt even feel it when i lost my virginity, everyonce in a while it starts to feel uncomfortable, or it makes me have to pee.  i have been ridding horses for 17 years.     WHY CANT I FEEL SEX? why does it make me pee? do i have a chance of sex ever  feeling good? help.....
I think everything is in your head.  You are confused of what love is, or attraction is, maybe you have never felt love and you are only concerned about satisfaction.Sorry that you started so young and so inmature. Do not worry you will see what I mean when a real men that respects you and loves you makes love to you.
Sex for women is usually about a cliteral orgasm. Vaginal orgasm are rare to comeby. That is why foreplay is so very important.
Sorry bad spelling!
I am also going through what you are going through.  I am 20, I started having sex when I was 16, very stupid mistake, but it happens.  I have also had 3 partners.  I am married to my 3rd partner, and so far the only way I have been able to have an orgasm is when he fingers me.  That only started happening a week ago.  It sucks not being able to have an orgasm while having sex.  I have wanted to talk to my doctor, but I really dont know what to say to her.  If you talk to a doc, let me know what they say, and if I talk to one, I will be more than happy to let you know what she says.  Good luck.
what does real love have to do with anything? my vigina wont work unless i truly love someone? because i really dont think that works like that.  and yah it was stupid to start so young but i dont see how this can be in my head.  eather i feel something in my vigina or dont? and how do u know that im not in love, and he does not love me or respect me, or is a "real" man?              to everyone else thank you for your time and help
i have been having sex since i was 12 at first it was terrible and then when i thought i felt love for someone it was greet but he cheated on me then i ended up pregnate you will never really know what what love is in my oppion i though iv lovd people. made myself feel tings for time but never really did i also get off by clitorale stimulantes sometimes that is how the female body works my advise to you is rub yourself whill he's inside up it will work and maybe you'll build a thing for the way he fells inside you until then work on what gets you feeling good and let him know to.
Im sorry about your situation. I went through something like this. I did floor play alot, but then bought a karma sutra book and found positions that I would get the feelings like when he fingered me. Try different positions. He just might not be hitting the right spots. This deals with your nerves and sensations down there not feelings, so dont listen to anything like that. I also talked it over with my husband when I bought the book and he helped with it and was up for what ever the book said. Lets just say I am a very happy wife now.
thank you for your help ill give them a try
I was in a love with a man who was a cronic masterbater. He was unable to *** while having sex with me. All jokes aside but in head I did belive it was me and I thought that he did not like having sex with me. I would often times get mad at him because he would want me to masterbate him to get off. Of course just to add fule to the fire I was addicted to meth and often times spent my time high and at work. It is unusual for a meth addict to have a job of course that is why I started to do the drug in the first place. I needed enuff energy to work long hours and I always felt that I was over weight and thought that it would help me lose weight. The only thing is drugs mess with your mind too. And I thought that I was to fat or that my ***** was not tight enuff and that is my boyfriend would not *** when he had sex with me. I was also troubled with my ex husband leaving me. Point is the first few years of my adult life I lived in a dievant manner. And if you take time out to juge me I can tell you the problem was not me it was him. Don't ever think bad about your self and sex feels good and makes a person happy. But when sex does not feel good and does not make you happy stop doing it. I love the man who left me because of my drug addiction. However how long do yo think are relationship would have lasted with his own addiction to masterbation? I now have a great paying job no longer deal dice or gamble and moved away from drugs. However I am alone and have not had sex with a man in almost a year. I no longer worry about the little things in life like am a making this man happy. Because I relize now that I am a strong women. I go to college and work hard now because I want to make my self happy. And I want the next time I have sex to feel good and open and comfortable.
There is another thread on thsi topic on this site that you may find more useful i joined just to ask about ur exact problem as I am in the same boat. the thread is called no feeling while sex I dont know how u search it or anything but on there you will see that there are LOADS of women who are exactly the same women who have been to doctors and been told the same things over and over. Its in your head, you need to masturbate, experiment etc. But it simply isnt true. I am MADLY in love with my boyfriend of nearly 5 years and we are adventurous during sex we're hardly newbies. Truth is some women are just built this way. its quite a depressing thought in a way, but its liek with anything when your dealt a bad card you just have to work around it. there are some sex toys that help like this vibro ring thing u can get from anne summers that he wears and it stimulates you at the same time if ur like me and u have some clitoral stimulation but nothing from penetration that helps. But most importantly u have to come to terms with it. dont be like me and shut it up inside you for years wondering whats wrong with u and why ur abnormal. We're not. all women are different and there are many like us. U just gotta change the way you think about sex. it wont help with giving u any feeling but it may let you enjoy it a bit more on easing up ill feelings and satisfy you with the idea that ur satisfying him. I dont want to be the bearer of bad news. But if you know its not in ur head and ur dissatisfied with the things that people keep claiming are the cause then good chance is its just the way your body is.

Hope this helps xxx
My boyfriend use to do chrital meth...his clean now but thas  that affect him sexualy now we hardly have sex can some one help me to fine out about that???