sex pains
My boyfriend and i were having sex, and when he went in the first time it hurt, but not like doing it the first time but like inside, i thought it was in my uterus.. so i got scared! we did keep going because the pain went away. We had sex on this past monday (today is friday) and both of them were unprotected, but im on the pill. What was the pain from? could there be something (a baby) in me and him going in was hitting it or something?:S
he said he felt something weird about it aswell but i think he only said it that becuase i was freaking out so much.
could the pain be from weird positioning?
There is no possible way he could ever hit a baby if you were pregnant.  The most he can hit is the cervix, which can hurt if you're simply sensitive to any sort of touch there or he was going too hard.  Did he feel like he was hitting something?
It sounds to me like he was smacking your 'back wall' (where your cervix is located).  This can be painful.  Truth is this: the vagina will naturally make room for him, given enough time.  Next time you have sex, have him go shallow and slow for a bit, then increase the pace as long as it doesn't hurt. - Blu
Hello, it is possible that it could be from the birth comtrol you are on. I got off birth c a year ago to start trying for a baby with my fiance (i was 18 at time, now 19). But part of the reason i got off besides to try n conceieve was because of how excrutiating the pain was for us to have sex. I would end up in tears almost every time. I talked to 3 different gynos about this n they all said the same thing...when ur on birth c it can actually cause u to have abnormal contractions of the uterus as well as swelling of the uterus as in a way birth c tricks your body into thinking it is pregmant in a way so if i were u i would talk to my gyno m see about trying another birth c or getting off of it all together n making sure that u have protected sex with a condom. Since i stopped the birth c i have had absolutely no pain at all n it started right after i started the birth c n never got it again after about a month after getting off of it. Good luck n keep me posted n hope this helped a little (: