sexual issues

This patient support community is for discussions relating to women's health issues, including bone health, gynecologic cancers, genetic testing, heart disease, infectious diseases, work issues, mammograms, reproductive health, sexuality, domestic abuse and sexual violence.

sexual issues

I am a woman who has lost the ability to have an orgasm w/o using a vibrator.  :(
Am I the only one this has happened to?
Is there any way, (surgery, hormones, etc... to get this back???
Tags: sexual issues, female sexual issue
NO honey, you are NOT!  That is why I posted because you just explained my issue to a T!  Have to use a vibrator every time, and even though my husband is a complete saint, and understands completely, It just makes me feel so bad that my body no longer is able to climax with oral or manual stimulation.
I KNOW exactly what you are going through.  I too have been wanting to look into both surgery or hormones like you.  My fear is that not surgery or hormones are going to bring back a neurological condition that is lost.  I even find that my orgasms are very different.  they are small or tiny and once it is over it has lasted for a very short time, but at least I had one.  Please get back to me so we can talk!!