sexual issues

A community for people with Women's Health-related concerns. Ask a question, join a conversation, share experiences.

sexual issues

I am a woman who has lost the ability to have an orgasm w/o using a vibrator.  :(
Am I the only one this has happened to?
Is there any way, (surgery, hormones, etc... to get this back???
Tags: sexual issues, female sexual issue
NO honey, you are NOT!  That is why I posted because you just explained my issue to a T!  Have to use a vibrator every time, and even though my husband is a complete saint, and understands completely, It just makes me feel so bad that my body no longer is able to climax with oral or manual stimulation.
I KNOW exactly what you are going through.  I too have been wanting to look into both surgery or hormones like you.  My fear is that not surgery or hormones are going to bring back a neurological condition that is lost.  I even find that my orgasms are very different.  they are small or tiny and once it is over it has lasted for a very short time, but at least I had one.  Please get back to me so we can talk!!
Avatar n tn
einaej added the Exercise Tracker
Des_a_rae, and KTowne commented on KTowne's status
Avatar n tn
WCindy commented on My Surgery... Sternoc...
Aug 23
Menstrual Tracker
Track your cycles
Reach your weight goals